Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Summer of our Recession

We are quickly approach mid summer, and I have yet to do something exciting. I have had days off, but no extra money. Even though I moved to Baltimore County about five years ago, I have yet to get a library card. The extra $$ in my wallet being no longer there, I am considering the move.
I was greatly delighted to see one of my words appear in a national blog. One of my favorite bloggers, http://adcontrarian.blogspot.com/ had a poll yesterday. The poll concerned PETA's desire to rename fish "sea kittens." The blogger had a poll on what we thought fish should be called. He had a list of about seven and a category called "other." I always choose other. When the results were published, he gave percentages and included several of the other names. "Finburger" was mine.
Today, I left a comment at http://pimpmynovel.blogspot.com/ writing the first line in an Amish vampire book. Check it out!
Oh well, might as well have fun playing cut little games-it's for free!

3 comments:

melaniet42 said...

"Finburger" is a great word!

Anonymous said...

Dude, "finburger" was yours? That was my favorite! That's so cool! Conrgatulations. My contribution was "Dinner."

Anonymous said...

Dude! "finburger" was yours? That was my favorite! Congrats. (My poll contribution was "dinner.")